The Heartful Giving Project recently launched their campaign on the crowdfunding site Crowdismo in order to raise funds and awareness about international folk art.
Their campaign runs until August 1st and you can donate to their cause by visiting www.crowdismo.com. Their first project takes place in Sua, Ecuador where a group of artisans formed the association “Manglares de Sua.” Their current structure is in dire need of repair! Project directors Julia & Maryanne Chiriboga wish to help this group fulfill their dream of building a functioning art center where they can practice, teach and sell their traditional handicrafts.The Heartful Giving Project preserves international folk art by building a Community Arts Center where local artisans can practice and teach their skills. The impact of this project is multifaceted:
- Preserves international culture and traditions
- Provides positive activities for the youth
- Promotes increased income for the artisans
How can you help? Are you a writer/blogger/Facebook addict/social media enthusiast? We appreciate any support we get!
- www.crowdismo.com – donate to our campaign!
- www.theheartfulgivingproject.com – visit our blog and join our mailing list!
- www.facebook.com/theheartfulgivingproject– “like” us on Facebook!
- www.twitter.com/heartfulgiving – tweet to us @HeartfulGiving!
- www.pinterest.com/heartfulgiving – follow our Pins!
- www.instagram.com/heartfulgiving – share our pictures!
“The Craft and Cultural Center is of great importance to the community. Its mission is to pass onto the younger generation the artistic skills of their ancestral culture. Creating and disseminating our art is essential to our survival.” – Anna, an artist in the association “Manglares de Súa”
To learn more about this project, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org